Market Research / Customer Service Manager
Market Research / Customer Service Manager (Insight & Innovations) - Horsham £35K+
Are you a market research specialist, customer service manager or account manager with a background in market research or analysis?
Are you looking for a more exciting role where you are given freedom to appreciate your entrepreneurial approach?
Do you enjoy managing projects from start to finish and take pride in delivering new process that makes a real difference to a variety of stake holders?
Would you like a role that puts the customer at the heart of any decision making?
Do you have the insight to drive actionable improvements in employee and client experiences?
Would you like a role that will allow you to use your experience and thought process to role out new innovative ideas?
If the answer to any of these questions is 'yes' then please read on.
My client is looking for a Head of Customer Insight & Innovations. We appreciate you most likely do not carry a job title like this but you're looking for the next step in your market research, customer service/ account management career.
The Head of Customer Insight & Innovations is the key interface and advocate of our client's mystery shop and market research service.
This is a role which attracts a high degree of visibility (both internally and externally) and the right candidate will be ambitious, wants to make a real difference and who brings with them a strong knowledge of market research.
What are we looking for?
* Possess a solid understanding of a wide range of market research techniques covering both quantitative and qualitative methods.
* Experience of writing winning research proposals that meet a client's research objective.
* Self-motivated personality with an entrepreneurial, flexible and adaptable mind-set.
* Ability to work on their own, to multi-task a variety of projects/tasks and adapt to change whilst responding well under pressure whilst remaining positive.
* Confident, articulate and targeted communication/presentation skills.
* Ability to proactively motivate others within a team.
* Someone who relishes a challenge and is keen to develop themselves and make a positive difference through their work.
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy Crawley
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.