Digital Advertising Operations Apprenticeship
This is an exciting opportunity to work within our growing advertising team, alongside our passionate, innovative and industry-leading digital advertisers. Our newest Advertising Operations Exec will be responsible for the successful building and technical optimisation of advertising campaigns across a wide range of digital platforms. Working with our advertising strategists, you will monitor performance against agreed outcomes, ensuring our campaigns are high performing and our clients are happy! This role will also manage the reporting and analytics after the campaign had ended. If you are detailed oriented, analytical and process driven, then we want to hear from you! This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate who wants to take their first step into digital advertising... Tell us why this role was made for you!
You will be responsible for…
- Platform account setup and related administration
- Standard advertising tracking implementation
- Building of advertising campaigns
- Technical optimisation of advertising campaigns based on agreed outcomes
- Report creation
- Evaluation of activity and feedback
What are we looking for?
- A recent graduate or college leaver… experience is a bonus but not essential
- Qualifications in a related field, such as; maths, business studies, economics or marketing...
- Strong analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- A highly organised individual
- Self-motivation and a creative approach to problem-solving
- A whizz with excel!
As well as a unique working and reward environment, with 20% of all profits shared bi-annually, we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Net