My client is looking for an experienced receptionist to join their small and friendly team for 4 weeks starting ASAP.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a busy and sometimes stressful environment.
This is a temporary position and will require the full 4 weeks commitment during this time.
* Meeting and greeting
* Answering telephone queries
* Updating information using the internal system
* Communicating with clients
* Logging incoming and outgoing mail
* Monitoring an email inbox and dealing with any enquiries
* General administration duties
* A professional and courteous manner with excellent customer service skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* High standards and ability to ensure all areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
* You will be an excellent communicator with a smart and professional appearance
* You will have previous front of house reception experience
* Sympathetic & empathetic
* Hard worker
* Able to cope in stressful situations
Please call Emily at Pier If you are interested in being put forward for this role, or apply today! 01273 947 814.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.