We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
With a team of over 400 people servicing over 2.8 million customers and over 13,000 corporate clients our Workplace DC Pensions business helps people plan and save for their retirement. Our vision is to be recognised through market leading customer engagement and digital innovation as the expert in helping customers achieve their long term saving goals and to be their employer’s partner of choice.
We’re a trusting, enthusiastic and commercially ambitious business who really care about helping our customers save for their future. We value each other and take absolute pride in performing at our very best.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Reporting directly to the Communications Manager, the Communications Executive will create and execute integrated marketing campaigns both online and offline, ensuring there is consistency within the communications and brand delivery. It also involves working closely with key department stakeholders.
- Creating targeted customer communications and liaising with key stakeholders and members of the wider marketing team to create bespoke communications to support key marketing campaigns
- Support in delivering targeted customer communications, to enhance the customer experience across all touchpoints. You will create high quality content, including written and visual content, so will be confident creating images and video content for an online audience.
- Work with the Communications Manager to generate engaging content from a range of sources and for digital, traditional and social media.
- Work with the Communications Manager to build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Co-ordinate marketing communications activities as required.
- Support in delivering an integrated communications strategy, supporting communications initiatives and channels as required.
- Writing and developing online content.
- Coordinate the printing and development of marketing communications literature.
- Working with approved design agencies and contractors to ensure communications are on time and to a high standard, providing content as required.
- Providing quality control on all communications produced, with accurate proof reading whilst following the internal approvals process
- Strong Marketing Communication experience in Financial Services or a similar regulated environment
- Broad understanding of different media, audiences and their needs for effective communications.
- Ability to adapt communication styles to suit the audience and messaging
- Experience of delivering multi-channel communications within a multi-site environment, to inform, engage and inspire
- Knowledge and experience of key marketing tools, such as content management systems, marketing automation software, and social media management tools
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For further information, contact Tom Booty, Resourcing Lead - email@example.com . Please note all applications must be submitted via the online portal.