Clinical Lead - Fixed Term Contract
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £17 - 17.50 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
Fixed Term Contract
SHC are recruiting for a Clinical Lead to join the team and support one of our homes located in the Horsham area.
This is a fixed term post covering maternity leave for a period of 6 - 8 months.
The Granary supports and assists up to 41 adults who have long term neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis, Huntington's disease, acquired brain injury and cerebral palsy.
As a Clinical Lead, you will be required to:
- Assisting the manager with admissions to the care home
- Ensure all care plans have person-centred goals for the people we support
- Assess nursing needs and clinical observations for the people we support
- Ensure professional skilled care is always adhered
- Liaise with GP's, paramedics and attend review meetings
- Manage all nursing requirements and develop action plans for staff member to ensure continuity in care
- Abide by all legal requirements from the Nursing + Midwifery Council and statutory rules surrounding nursing practice
To be considered for this role, it is required to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Competency in catheterisation
- Competency in Medication Administration
- End of Life care
- Competency in PEG
- Valid NMC Pin
- Previous experience as a clinical lead
If you wish to be considered for this role, apply today with an up to date CV and a member of the HR team will be in contact.
Closing Date: Friday 31st May
Please Note: Successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure + Barring Service Check (DBS)