Account Manager / Business Development
Account Manager up to £25.5K basic Plus Commission + Company Car or car allowance OTE £30k - £35k first year £40k+ 2nd year
A well established Hove based company with an excellent reputation in the business communications field is looking for an Account Manager to expand and look after its network of clients spanning both the Public and Private Sector. They are 100% B2B focused and offer the highest value in service propositions.
The role will involve:
* A mixture of office and field based sales account management (40% on the road)
* Attending and converting business mobile and fixed line meetings with new clients.
* Liaising with telemarketing team and customer service team to resolve issues and attend meetings provided by them.
* Updating and managing CRM system
You will need:
* A highly enthused and energetic personality
* Great communication and persuasive capabilities.
* A positive and happy outlook
* Account management and proven sales experience
* Able to fit and work well within a team
* Full & Clean Driving License
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an ambitious and supportive company that has a real family feel. The opportunities are huge for someone with determination, excellent people skills combined with the ability to persuade. You must be a team player ideally with experience in a high level customer service field. As well as demonstrating tenacity to bring in new business you must also demonstrate the ability to account manage offering consistent value to the clients and nurturing long term fulfilling relationships.
You will be rewarded with a very generous and realistic commission structure and company car or healthy car allowance.
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.