Sr Manager / Manager Global Enterprise Loyalty Insights
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
At Amex Insights, we focus on the customer as the platform for the growth of the business. The Senior Manager for Global Loyalty Insights will have the exciting opportunity to create and deploy insight that maintains and improves the overall health of the relationship between American Express and our customers as well as understanding and assessing the competitive loyalty landscape to support card acquisition.
This role is suited for insights professionals as well as marketers, product owners, and strategy leaders who relish the opportunity to drive business growth by championing the customer and creating strong linkage between customer insights and business decision-making. You’ll join our Amex Insights team in London, and have the ability to forge strong links with colleagues across the globe in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
The Senior Manager/Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing consumer and B2B insights to support American Express’s loyalty program, Membership Rewards
- Developing insights on how to American Express can maintain and improve loyalty across the Global Consumer Portfolio and for Membership Rewards card products
- Collaborating to build a world-class consultative insights practice: using strategic focus, analytics and agility to consistently produce insights that drive better business
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strengths in analytics and story-telling to turn research results into insights that influence business decisions
- Strong strategic thinker; ability to create clarity in the midst of ambiguity by focusing on meaningful outcomes
- A collaborative contributor who leverages the power of the team to make their own and others’ work better
- Possesses the agility, consensus-building skills, and perseverance to navigate a complex organization in ensuring insights lead to action
- A skilled relationship-builder who identifies and seizes opportunities to connect insights and people across projects, portfolios and lines of business
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical curiosity coupled with strong business acumen and general pragmatism
- Manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously in order to embed insights into marketing
- Significant experience in consumer insight/marketing/product development/strategy or closely-related discipline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research background
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time