You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
The Mobile Product Marketing team are a Global team responsible for driving Mobile App adoption and engagement via marketing, strategy and analytics.
We are part of the wider Enterprise Digital Member Experience team within the Enterprise Digital & Analytics organization, with a shared mission to become more essential to our customers lives. The team’s primary remit is to define and deliver digital experiences and best-in-class innovation in web, mobile, and push channels, partnering closely with data scientists, engineers, and designers. This is an exciting time to join the team as we accelerate our progress – the role the App plays in our Card Member’s lives is growing and the successful candidate will be at the forefront of driving usage in this critical space.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Analyst to join our team in London. This position will be primarily responsible for supporting the marketing strategy across international markets to get Cardmembers digitally active and engaged with the Amex App. This person will work closely with the Senior Manager and across the global team to implement multi-channel marketing campaign strategies to get Cardmembers to increase installs, deepen engagement among existing users, and ultimately create a behaviour shift toward digital self-servicing.
Specifically, this role will support International markets manage broadscale and multichannel marketing including onboarding curriculums, new feature communications, always-on awareness marketing, and event-based triggers, develop content and help deepen digital engagement. The candidate should have basic marketing knowledge and skills and passion for digital channels, experience with analytics and reporting, ability to partner well with key partners around American Express, and ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as primary support for Senior Marketing Manager.
- Develop the customer marketing strategy for selected international markets, including:
- Support localization and implementation of core marketing assets to drive downloads and usage.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (delivery team, analytics, marketing partners, etc.) to ensure marketing activities reach the right audiences and maximize results.
- Evaluate campaigns, apply learnings to optimize and improve content and results.
- Look for trends and opportunities and share best practices with internal and external business units.
- Use cross channel and roadmap knowledge to support new initiatives such as new channel explorations like Paid Media.
- Keep up to date with latest trends and new developments in the digital space and Fintech environment.
Opening date for applications: 10/05/2019
Closing date for applications: 07/06/2019
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Significant work experience.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: attention to detail, handling multiple priorities, managing tight timelines are critical.
- Solid core marketing skills, with knowledge of marketing processes and campaign execution.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; Ability to develop effective relationships with key stakeholders across international markets and influence decision making.
- High energy, resilient and flexible, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid changes.
- Results driven marketer with a strong analytical command.
- Candidate should have a clear understanding and passion for online technologies and the digital space.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time