Technical Compliance Manager
MAINTENANCE COMPLIANCE MANAGER
BUILDING SERVICES & MAINTENANCE
(£50,000 TO £55,000) PRO RATA
GRADE 5 CAR OR CAR ALLOWANCE
***** THIS IS A 6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT WHICH WILL OPEN A DOOR INTO A LEADING INTEGRATED FACILITIES MANAGEMENT & BUILDING MAINTENANCE COMPANY, WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF A PERMANENT CONTRACT ****
* Have you got an electrical or Mechanical background?
* Fancy earning a highly competitive salary which is reviewed continually?
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on an initial 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of turning permanent. This opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Compliance Manager to be based in the Utility clients head office in Coventry and will be accountable for delivering the Statutory Compliance Project Work outlined by the client. This will include:
* Understanding scope requirements,
* Planning and implementing a programme of works,
* Reviewing and presenting results to the stakeholders
* Provide necessary reporting as required.
* Act as the Senior Accountable Person across all FM sites for all electrical works / safety activity taking place across the sites for both Project Work and Business as Usual.
* Health and safety requirements
* Offer support, advice and guidance
* Support the management of sub-contractor compliance and control.
* Develop and deliver audits, aligned with Company and client requirements.
* Ensure all activities are compliant with statutory and health, safety and environmental standards.
* Ad hoc projects and initiatives as directed by the Contract Director.
* Development and ongoing maintenance of project plans for identified activity.
If you are from a mechanical or electrical FM background and experienced in managing projects and health and safety this role is for you.
The ideal candidate for the Technical Compliance Manager will be:
* Qualified to HNC/Degree level in an Engineering discipline with proven management experience and be fully competent in electrical safety.
* effective communicator, both written and verbal,
* Experienced in developing and maintaining working relationships with clients.
* Proven leadership qualities, strong influencing skills
* Accountable Person for Electrical Safety.
* HSE ACOP's and guidance.
* Experience of related facilities management systems (e.g. BMS, CAFM).
* Innovative and focused on continuous improvement.
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.