Staff Nurse - In-Patient Unit - Nights
Staff Nurses - In-Patient Unit
22-33 hours – Nights
£14,719 - £18,966 - based on 22 hrs, depending on depth and variety of experience
(FTE £25,090 - £32,330)
St Barnabas House, Worthing
St Barnabas House provides specialist palliative care to adults in the Worthing, Adur, Arun and Henfield areas through a range of services, including in-patient care, day hospice and community care.
Are you keen to join a multi-professional team who delivers high standards of care to people living with life limiting illness?
We require all our candidates to demonstrate an understanding of palliative care and a well thought through ‘desire’ to work in a care environment. We provide education and development to develop your career as well as a collegiate multi-professional team environment of support & experience.
With your breadth of experience and transferable skills, coupled with our support and friendly team, we can help you to succeed.
Interviews: week commencing 10th June 2019
- Enrolment onto our company pension scheme or the option to continue in the NHS pension scheme
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (additional annual leave after 5 & 10 years’ service)
- Free parking
- On-site education support
- Free clinical indemnity insurance cover
- Option to join Healthcare Cash Plan
- Corporate Rate Gym Membership
An enhanced DBS will be sought, if you are successful in this role. The safe recruitment of staff at St Barnabas Hospices is the first step to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults in our care. As an employer we expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment to safeguarding.