PCV Bus Driver / Trainee Bus Driver - Metrobus
The award-winning depot of the year 2018 Metrobus (Crawley) is HIRING!
Metrobus is part of the Go-Ahead Group plc – one of the five largest transport groups within the UK. We believe in providing our Trainees Drivers with outstanding professional training!
So look no further Trainee and Professional Bus Drivers! Jump on board and join our friendly, qualified fleet!
Our services run though Crawley, Horsham, East Grinstead, Redhill, and Reigate. We also run more rural services across to Kent and as far down as Brighton!
So if you enjoy a fresh challenge every day! LOOK NO FURTHER!
· PCV Holders - £12.32 - £14.77
· Training Rate - £9.04 (4/5 weeks)
· 1st-year drivers - £9.95 - £11.75
Benefits of working with Metrobus:
· WEEKLY PAY!
· Overtime pay!
· Contributory Pension Scheme, after 3 months’ continuous service
· Great opportunities to develop and progress!
· Free travel on our buses for you and your family!
· Childcare vouchers
We want people who…
· Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
· Hold a full manual driving license giving entitlement to drive in the United Kingdom
· UK Driving experience with knowledge of Highway Code
· No more than 3 points on license
· Ready for shift work (Weekends, Bank Holidays)
· Have a passion for customer service and your community!
If you have any questions please call our friendly recruitment team on 01273886139
Due to high numbers of applicants if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
'We process personal data in accordance with data protection laws. All applicants should ensure they read the information contained in our recruitment privacy notice available on our website (www.metrobus.co.uk)