Up to £35,000 + Benefits
Permanent, full time 40 hours per week
Working on behalf of a luxury property management company at one of their most prestigious sites in London, this role is a great opportunity for an experienced Duty Manager / Front of House Manager / Head Concierge / Deputy Residential Manager from a 5* environment.
Within this role, you will be supporting the General Manager in managing day-to-day operations at this exclusive site, as well as leading a Concierge team to deliver an outstanding luxury service to residents and visitors to the development.
You will be required to:
* Lead a team of site staff, including recruitment, training and development and ongoing mentoring
* Supporting the concierge team to make sure all resident's requests are fulfilled
* Act as the main point of contact for residents, engaging with all stakeholders in a positive and professional manner at all times
* Closely support and deputise as necessary for the General Manager
* Anticipating and responding to stakeholders needs, ensuring all expectations are managed and met
* Overseeing any additional projects as requested by the General Manager, including supplier management,
* Participate in departmental meetings regarding service standards, KPIs, regulatory compliance etc.
At such an exclusive and complex location, you can expect to be working closely with UHNWIs on a daily basis. As such you will need:
* Previous management experience gained from a luxury hospitality/residential environment
* Previous experience in a role where you have deputised for a General Manager
* Strong English language and communication skills
* Immaculate appearance and strong personal brand
The Head of Concierge will be need to work 5 out of 7 days on a flexible basis (evening and weekend coverage would be included too). The Head of Concierge will undertake concierge shifts on a weekly basis and form part of the shift coverage head count, admin shifts will provided during the working month to carry out any other tasks and project work.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply now.
If you have any questions about this opportunity then please contact Mesh at the Search Brighton Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Construction Operations Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Building Services Operations Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Property Operations Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Hospitality & Catering Operations Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Front Of House Operations Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)