Job Title: Quality Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Do you have coaching skills? Know how to develop customer service advisors?
Eye for detail?
Reports to: Client Business Manager and Head of Quality Management
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quality Analyst/Senior Quality Analyst to join our new client campaign in Luton. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to 'step up' into a supervisor role and be our Quality Lead onsite in Luton.
Our client is a multinational home appliance manufacturer, selling well known brands, as well as their own, to consumers across the world. They have 55,000 employees globally and operate in 60+ countries and sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year.
Support the Business Manager with all aspects of Quality duties, to include:
* Ensure timely completion of all allocated call evaluations and QA tasks within agreed limits
* Assess agent adherence to the client's procedures and customer service standards, compliance with regulatory requirements, technical accuracy, and soft skills
* Deliver coaching and feedback to the agents to achieve KPI's and SLA's
* Document processes and procedures and proactively identify improvements to these, actively promoting Continuous Improvement
* Deliver coaching and feedback to assessors and conduct weekly/fortnightly/monthly internal calibration sessions in line with BEST QA
* Ensure timely completion of all allocated call evaluations within agreed limits
* To work closely with other teams and departments to ensure consistency and best practice
* Highlight any regulatory breaches to the Head of Quality Management, Business Manager and Team Leaders
* Assist with answering appeals that come through to QA department, feedback common themes to Team Leaders to reduce disputes / appeals being raised
* To ensure all work is carried out to a high level of accuracy and ensure compliance with all company and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times
* Assist the delivery of monthly controls checks and support the maintenance of process maps and user guides
* Take part in root cause projects to identify trends and reduce error & complaint volumes
* Demonstrate the company's values and appropriate behaviours
* Ensure a good understanding of processes for each area of the business linked to QA e.g. Learning & Development, Resourcing & Recruitment, Operations
* Any other reasonable duties as required
- Proven exposure in a Quality Assurance environment
- Experience of working in a contact centre/BPO environment
- Experience of meeting targets and KPIs within a regulated environment
- Experience of analysing data to produce internal & external reporting on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis
- Experience of adherence to BEST QA principles and methodologies
- Experience of facilitating and delivering internal / external calibration sessions
- Experience of moderation activity
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in outsourced multichannel customer experience management with over 300,000 interaction experts speaking 265 languages and dialects across 76 countries, serving 160 markets. We're really proud to say we are the biggest in the world. Impressive, right?
In the UK we operate out of multiple locations and provide a diverse range of contact centre solutions. You could call us experts in the call centre services industry...it's what we call ourselves. Whether you're working in one of our locations, or from a clients' own centre or even based in one of our International contact centres, Teleperformance can really offer you a world of opportunities.
Our passion is what led us to achieve the number 1 spot in our market and it is also what helps our clients to achieve what once may have seemed impossible; delivering outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity. This is only possible because our people are transforming passion into excellence.
So why wouldn't you want to join us?
What we offer:
* Corporate discounts for global brands
* Career Development
* Extensive training
* Fun at work days
* Annual awards ceremony
* Comprehensive training period
* Teleperformance Corporate Perks
* Childcare Voucher scheme
* Pension contribution
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.