Operations Assistant (Traineeship Programme)
The Traineeship Programme is perfect for young people looking for a taste of what the real working world is like whilst building complimentary creative skills on an exciting eleven week work placement.
On the Traineeship Programme you will:
- Complete an 11 week work placement (3 days a week with employer, 2 days at Dv8).
- Achieve Level 1 or 2 Maths / English Functional Skills if not previously attained.
- Earn £10 for each day with your employer.
- Get a tablet that you can keep upon completing the programme.
- Develop creative knowledge and skills at Dv8.
- Develop a range of employability skills.
- Progress to an Apprenticeship, a vocational course, or to employment in a variety of roles.
More on the Traineeship Programme here: https://www.dv8sussex.com/traineeship-programme/
Please note this position is available for immediate start as part of the Traineeship Programme.
Employer: Carrot Events
Job Title: Operations Assistant
At Carrot Events we specialise in Corporate and Community Award Events, Gala Dinners, conferences, Exhibitions, Brand Activations, Business Networking Events and festivals. We provide event planning services from conception to conclusion. Our team is passionate about what we do and embrace our ethos which is to offer streamlined events with a twist of imagination.
- Various office-based duties including emailing, scanning etc.
- Help with all ops pre and post events – setting up venues, helping with Social Media campaigns and advertisement.
- Contributing ideas on possible improvement for our events – providing a fresh perspective!
Someone outgoing, with flair for design and who loves working in events and who wants to learn new skills. We are looking for someone who thinks out of the box, who wants a learning experience that is fulfilling.
Our Traineeship Placement will offer you the opportunity to:
Witness and take part in the “behind the scenes” aspect of events, meeting both a variety of contacts within the industry, and contacts from other industries who attend the events. You will have the opportunity to take part in group brainstorming sessions regarding events and provide input and ideas on how to make our events the best they can be.
To apply for this position, please apply for the Traineeship Programme here: https://www.dv8sussex.com/apply/
More searches like this
- Marketing & PR Traineeship Traineeship Full Time jobs in Bexhill-on-Sea
- B2B Traineeship Traineeship Full Time jobs in Bexhill-on-Sea
- Digital Marketing Traineeship Traineeship Full Time jobs in Bexhill-on-Sea
- PR Traineeship Traineeship Full Time jobs in Bexhill-on-Sea
- Media Traineeship Traineeship Full Time jobs in Bexhill-on-Sea