Personal Training Apprentices
- We wish to recruit an innovative team of Personal Training and Wellbeing apprentices to support and increase delivery of high quality personal training, sport and wellbeing sessions for our students and staff. A number of positions are available and we are seeking applications from talented, committed and enthusiastic sports people.
Personal Training and Wellbeing Apprentices duties will normally include:-
- Planning, delivering and evaluating high quality personal training, sport and wellbeing sessions for our students and staff.
- Developing and delivering personal training, sport and wellbeing sessions and programmes.
- Preparing documents and materials for use by students and staff or for display.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Photocopying and printing a range of documents.
- Filing and record keeping including updating electronic database records.
- Helping at events (sometimes outside of the normal working day).
- Support in local community events.
- Health & safety in the gym.
- Cleaning of the gym.
Personal Training and Wellbeing Apprentices will also be responsible for –
- Working independently, managing your own resources and professional development.
- Dealing professionally with pupils, students and colleagues.
- Taking initiative and leading on delegated areas of responsibility.
- Ensuring a professional appearance and approach to work.
- Promoting equality and diversity and British Values in sport and active health and wellbeing.
- Ensuring that health and safety requirements are promoted and met in all planned provision.
- Learning and deploying a range of new skills to become an excellent team member and a skilled, reliable individual.
- Engaging in Personal Development.
- Any other duties reasonably delegated by the Principal.
Closing date: 31 May 2019
To apply, visit https://www.worthing.ac.uk/staff-vacancies