Senior Account Manager
- To be an experienced recruiter with a strong account management back ground.
- To manage and develop accounts within niche and advanced technology markets i.e. Semiconductors, Satellite, Space, Telecoms and IT/Digital for example.
- Be able to proactively deliver recruitment solutions at mid and senior levels across technical, commercial, operational & managerial disciplines.
- A problem solver, always thinking on how best to support clients and fulfil their recruitment needs.
- To be a confident and competent negotiator able to represent ICP to the highest of standards at all times.
- Build and develop relationships with clients by understanding them in detail, their business, their industries, what they do and their work culture.
- Maintain strong relations with clients with regular meetings, face to face and via phone/video.
- Identify new opportunities within existing clients, upsell, cross-sell and reignite dormant relationships.
- To be a competent negotiator to get the best terms of business for ICP.
- Build and maintain relationships at senior management level between ICP and its client base to secure long term revenue streams and long term value customers.
- Targeting prospective customers and implementing sales strategies to convert pipeline accounts to contracted accounts performing to target generated revenues.
Delivery and Delivery Management
- Deliver against client requirements according to ICP’s standards and client needs
- Support Delivery Consultants to deliver on new requirements, creating delivery plans and overseeing execution in terms of job qualification, recruitment strategy and pre-selection checks.
- Managing the delivery consultants to deliver to requirements, supporting candidate qualification, submitting CVs, arranging interviews and offer management.
- To be the absolute expert of a niche market and able to train and develop others within this area.
- Monitor market and client competitor activities, read relevant reports, surveys and other information to stay up to date and ahead of the curve.
- Discuss market trends and initiatives with clients and the impact on their recruitment activities to demonstrate sound market understanding and value add to their business.
- Actively source new business opportunities using sales and business development techniques.
- Create and work to a business development plan that ensures the achievement of, and the ability to exceed revenue targets.
- Attend events, shows and conferences on a regular basis, taking advantage of networking opportunities and following up on discussions and plans post-event.
- Generate well considered and bespoke proposals that demonstrate ICP’s capabilities.
- Work with ICP’s marketing team to create website content and other material to support business development by enhancing credibility, positioning and visibility.
- Must be able to confidently pitch ICP Search and tailored solutions.
If you want to be part of something astonishing, we want to hear from you. We look for people are hungry, humble and smart. If this describes you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About ICP Search
ICP Search is a specialist, global recruitment organisation providing proactive search solutions to advanced and emerging technology markets worldwide.
Driven by the incredible passion we have for making a difference, we provide a dedicated and consultative approach to absolutely everything we do. Inspired by the innovative industries we work within, we translate recruitment needs into action, delivering first class talent.