Marketing Campaign Manager
Marketing Campaign Manager
Brandwatch is the global leader in social intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide. Brandwatch has a dedicated Demand Generation team that builds strategic, cross-discipline, fully integrated marketing campaigns.
Our marketing team is responsible for representing Brandwatch both on and offline, with a core focus on generating new avenues of business for the company. This role is a unique opportunity to lead marketing initiatives, working in a peer group of smart, ambitious marketing professionals, developing and executing campaigns that maximize pipeline building.
Ideally you have broad marketing experience combined with great people skills to get effective campaigns to market.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Come and make a difference at Brandwatch.
We need you to:
- Prioritize and lead multiple Marketing campaigns in alignment with company priorities and pipeline goals
- Identify new areas and opportunities for potential advertising
- Define clear campaign blueprints, clearly identifying the target and goals of campaigns and the steps to execute on them
- Manage all aspects of outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, including copywriting, deployment strategies and tracking / reporting
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to ensure campaigns run optimally
- Report on campaign and channel performance metrics
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in cross channel marketing, B2B technology preferred
- Solid campaign management experience and organizational skills including the ability to set and drive requirements across multiple functional areas
- Self-starter mentality – ability to “take a project and run with it”
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to prioritize tasks and projects effectively
- Experience with marketing automation such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, or Eloqua
- Experience with CRM’s such as Salesforce
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the vibrant North Laine in our brand new refurbished offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach and you can enjoy one of our weekly massages right from the office.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.