Senior, People Partner
Senior, People Partner
Brandwatch is the global leader in social intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide. We build smart software solutions that help collect, analyze and share insights from millions of conversations across the web. Home to over 550 people from 30+ different nations, Brandwatch is a place that challenges, motivates and supports its diverse staff to find answers to new problems in an ever-changing social world.Better. Bolder. More Brilliant.
Brandwatch is all about the people. All of them. They’re our priority. The role of the People team is to create and manage a vision for all people related aspects of Brandwatch, encompassing the first moment that someone hears of Brandwatch all the way through their interview, onboarding, training and ongoing professional development and management of others. In essence,their Brandwatch lifetime.
As we continue our global expansion,we are hiring for a Director, People Partner to join our People team and support Engineering, Product and Product Support and to oversee UK legislation and ER issues that may arise from all other business partner areas. The role will report into the Senior VP, People, this is a vital role to the People team and will contribute to the overall strategy and development of our People function.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day people issues for EMEA region
- Support all HR needs for your business groups, Engineering, Product and Product Support
- Work with the global Talent Management function on initiatives and projects
- You will be a key stakeholder for the global People function’s direction and strategy
- Lead on identification of key drivers of engagement and attrition across Brandwatch
- Design targeted interventions to increase levels of engagement and reduce staff turnover
- Consult and execute employee exits and provide exit data to help improve upon retention strategies
- Work closely with the Global Recruitment Manager on succession planning and needs of the business
- Remain up to date on the HR legislation within geographical remit, and define strategies for compliance and company policies
- Hold a strong relationship with Finance to ensure alignment around budget
- Maintain strong network to staff across all levels of the organisation including C level
- Support career guidance, identifying career development needs and define succession plans for the business
You will have;
- Amazing communication; communication is key to being successful in this role as your voice needs to be heard
- Level 7 CIPD or equivalent
- 5+ years of progressive people experience
- Experience of contributing to organisational strategy development and decision making
- In-depth knowledge of local labor and employment laws and exposure to global laws
- Time in various HR roles such as recruitment, learning and development, total reward & benefits, compensation and organisational development
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriate professional boundaries
- Commitment to promoting equality and diversity practices and working knowledge of equal opportunities
- Strong commercial acumen and highly developed analytical skills to investigate, design and implement effective HR solutions.