Business Administration Apprentice - Legal - Brighton HEALYS LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
Healys Solicitors in Brighton are looking for an Apprentice to carry out administrative duties across all departments within the office and deal tactfully and sensitively with staff at all levels, ensuring tasks are carried out smoothly and effectively.
The role will include a Level 2 Business Administration qualification and will be delivered in the workplace. An Assessor will visit the Apprentice every 4 weeks.
The main duties include:
- To serve as a receptionist as and when required – providing information to clients in a professional telephone manner, welcoming visitors and directing them accordingly
- To assist with the collection and delivery of morning, evening and Document Exchange post, which may occasionally require flexible working
- To assist with bank duties on behalf of our accounts team
- Photocopying/scanning/faxing/printing documents for Solicitors as and when requested
- To close and archive dead case files and maintain database – may be required to move heavy archive boxes from time to time
- Ensure that staff kitchens are supplied with tea bags, coffee, sugar water etc. on a daily basis. Make orders accordingly
- May be asked to assist the Marketing/Business Development team with the organisation of events
- Attend relevant meetings as and when required
- Generally support colleagues with administrative tasks
- Undertake training sessions where appropriate
- To inform the Managing Partner and/or HR immediately of any potential risk or insurance claim or complaint
- To comply with all policies and procedures as set out in the Staff Handbook, located on the Firm’s Intranet