Digital Marketing Executive
The Alexander Hotels, are a collection of five luxury hotels, in the 4 & 5-star market, based in the South of England. We are now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to work alongside our Group Marketing Director, to cover all 5 hotels, based in West Sussex.
The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, specifically e-mail and digital marketing and ideally in hospitality or retail with a relevant marketing degree. You should be a self-starter, have impeccable attention to detail, be able to manage your day and prioritise your most important tasks. You will be confident and have the ability to liaise with all stakeholders whilst also knowing where your time is most valuably spent, so prioritising the most important tasks as they come in. This is a busy role so forward planning is essential.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Managing visual and copy content across the 5 hotels.
- Managing and maintaining the group’s website, including all daily management, updates and amendments.
- Manage all email marketing campaigns, including content planning and collation.
- Produce a social media plan in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Track, analyse and evaluate website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s) working with agency partners.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns with our agency partner
- Oversee pay per click (PPC) and social ad management working our agency partner.
- Write, proof reading copy and optimising content for the website and social accounts
- Manage email marketing campaigns, including content planning and implementation
- Write blogs for the individual hotels and the hotel group
- Ensuring effective communication of digital marketing activity to all stakeholders to ensure they are effectively briefed and aware of activity
- Supply accurate and current content and images to third party web sites
This opportunity would suit someone with 1-2 years’ experience in email and digital marketing.
Specific key requirements for the role are;
- Creative Flair with strong editing and story-writing skills.
- Excellent levels of English in both written and verbal communication
- A self-starter with strong project management & organisational skills
- A good team player, who is eager to learn
- Innovative and passionate about digital marketing and guest experience.
£25,000 per annum dependant on experience
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly