IT Trainer/Business Change Facilitator
- Full Time
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust (SCFT) is the largest community healthcare provider in Sussex.
- 4,750 full and part time staff, with over 4,000 people registered on our bank
- 14 inpatient and outpatient locations, serving a total community of 1.3 million people
- Medical, nursing and therapeutic care provided to over 9,000 children and adults a day
- July 2018 Care Quality Commission (CQC) rating of 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features
- Stonewall Diversity Champions, and Disability Confident Employer - Level 2
The post holder will report to the Systems Training Manager and will be a key member of the IT Management team, working closely with the Digital Health Record Programme team, the Education and Training department, and the Trust's HR/Workforce Development teams.
- Provide customer-focused IT clinical systems and application training across Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust (SCFT).
- Effectively respond to organisational needs by designing and delivering high quality clinical system(s) training courses.
- Deliver systems training courses to SCFT staff from various areas of the organisation across Sussex.
- Review, develop and maintain all systems training materials.
- Provide advice and follow up support to service end users post system implementation training.
- Work alongside managers and service leads to identify effective processes within the various healthcare settings to effectively implement chosen clinical systems.
- Provide floor walking and remote service support as required.
The IT Trainer/Business Change Facilitator will be a skilled and experienced member of the Information Technology team with the ability to perform tasks unsupervised and act as the subject matter expert on various aspects of IT training, as well as providing guidance on change management within the organisation.
The post holder will be expected to work flexibly to meet the needs of the workforce and to personally provide training as and when necessary to individuals and groups. The post holder may frequently travel between sites and hot desk as appropriate.
This post may close earlier than the published closing date if sufficient applications are received.
Correspondence relating to this vacancy will be conducted electronically. Please ensure that you check your emails on a regular basis. References will be requested electronically also; please ensure you provide correct contact details for referees.
Documents to download
- Job description
- Person specification
- Additional Information
- Staff Benefits Brochure
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As..." . You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).