Food Production Operatives
Working for our award winning client in Midhurst, you will be assisting in the production of pastry products from locally sourced ingredients.
This site is accessible by public transport (bus route 60), for the shift times required. Otherwise access to your own transport would be required due to the location of work (GU29).
This position will be permanent after a successful 12 week probation.
- Dividing pastry & pressing pastry into moulds.
- Hand assembly of products, cooking and packing.
- Regular cleaning of equipment will also be required.
You will ideally have:
- Experience handling food in a commercial/production environment.
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy - as you will be weighing and packing items.
Working hours: Monday to Friday / 6am to 3pm.
Starting pay grade: £8.21ph (rising to £17,680 when permanent).
5+ Vacancies available immediately.
Call Demi or Rebecca for more information on the positions, transport, or to apply.