Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant with a passion for numbers and statistics?
Do you want to work for an award winning organisation who are experts in their field?
If so we have a fantastic opportunity to join a busy Finance team for an excellent company based in rural Hassocks. Due to location you will need to be able to drive.
Working Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm you will be responsible for ensuring all data is recorded accurately and efficiently across all company groups and all monthly reporting requirements are met within deadlines.
- Manage credit card statements including, sending out statements, collating data, filing receipts, coding and inputting to Sage and resolving queries as and when they occur.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank statements
- Monthly invoicing of Leasing and PBH invoices and any ad hoc invoicing as required.
- Posting of petty cash entries to Sage
- Assist with the production of quarterly accounts
- EC sales submission
- Assist with sales reconciliations and reporting where required
- Month end control account reconciliations
- Assist with nominal checks and corrections
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- AAT qualification preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Quantum would be advantageous
- Ability to work on own initiative and as an effective team member
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical thinking with reporting skills and problem solving ability.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both written and verbal
- Good computer literacy, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Advanced Excel skills
- Confident telephone manner
If this Accounts Assistant role based in Hassocks is of interest to you, please apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.