Technical Coordinator and Sales Support Advisor (Automotive)
Job Title: Technical Co-ordinator and Sales Support Advisor - Aftermarket Vehicle Adaptations
Location: Outskirts Haywards Heath - Own transport essential
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30-5.30 with 1 hour lunch
We are excited to be working with our established client in their search for a Technical Co-ordinator and Sales Support Advisor to join their team. This is an exciting role for a candidate with a technical background ideally within an engineering or motor vehicle industry, who is looking for a predominantly office based role that allows the utilisation of their technical knowledge.
The Technical Co-ordinator and Sales Support Advisor will be responsible for reacting to incoming sales enquiries and supporting customers with technical and pricing queries, along with scheduling the engineers' workload. The role requires a candidate who has a strong technical mind and who would be able to identify customer requirements and provide professional quotes in a timely manner. As such, the ideal person will have previous experience in sales/service gained in the automotive or similar sectors, excellent customer service skills and previous experience in building relationships with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offering technical advice to customers on their vehicles in regard to vehicle adaptation
- Matching customer needs to the product range and selling the benefits
- Providing pre and post-sales technical advice to customers
- Raising quotes for customers and following the process through to the point of sale
- Scheduling engineers' weekly diaries
- Dealing with any customer enquiries over the phone and face to face
- Checking in parts and managing stock returns
- Handing over vehicles to customers
- A general interest and understanding of all things engineering
- Sales experience within a technical industry
- Ability to quickly understand products and their benefits
- Natural ability to solve problems and a technical mind
- Confidence in identifying the right product for the customer and providing written and verbal quotations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships
- Experience of providing a high level of customer service with an emphasis on exceeding customer expectations
- Experience with motor vehicles or LCV's would be an advantage
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.