Temp to Perm
I am recruiting for an Office Administrator/PA for a lovely company based in Brighton
The role is a great opportunity for someone who is hardworking and can use their initiative. You will be working as part of a small team based in Hove which will involve supporting the Director and Surveyors while managing the office administration.
- Manage all administrative tasks including; filing (electronically and hard copies), dealing with incoming/ outgoing post, binding reports, creating new project files, archiving, typing general correspondence and audio typing
- Accounting including; issuing and managing invoices and suppliers' invoices, creating purchase orders, managing petty cash, liaising and assisting with the accounts team
- Reception duties include; managing incoming calls, dealing with inquiries, liaising with clients, staff, and suppliers, welcoming and assisting visitors
- General duties include; maintaining the office ensuring it is kept clear and tidy, ensure stationary, paper, printer inkjets, stamps and tea, and coffee are fully stocked, ensure all equipment is working
- PA Duties include; Arranging appointments, taking meeting minutes, assisting the Director and Surveyors when required, prioritise workload, keep up-to-date with projects/ clients for each surveyor
- In House CPD Seminars and Business Development;- arrange lunchtime events in conjunction with surveyors, liaise with business development team, attend meetings, take minutes and follow up actions.
- Adhoc; Updating the website and doing some social media work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Good organiser and communicator
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise work
If this office administration/PA role sounds of interest to you then please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.