Sr. Manager Product Development & Management
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
This is an opportunity to join the American Express Global Network Operations (GNO) Team. GNO is responsible for running the company’s core transaction processing platforms, defining the rules and regulations for how partners of our network will interoperate with each other, and creating Network Products and Capabilities that will help unlock commerce for the Blue Box. Today, the global breadth of this team enables it to serve issuers and acquirers in over 90 markets, authorizing and settling nearly $1T of charge volume annually.
You will be an integral part of the Network Products Team, and as a Sr. Manager of the team you will be responsible for leading the strategy, development and management of our core EMV payment capabilities and the next generation of payments. You will focus on advancing our capabilities to offer enhanced and new payment solutions for implementation by American Express Network Issuers and Acquirers to drive billings and overall security keeping pace with the rapid growth and transformation in the payments industry.
As a Sr. Manager Product owner and leader for American Express you will have the opportunity to influence the direction of payments at American Express and in the industry through participation industry forums. You will lead competitive research, create and align the vision and develop the roadmap to bring the vision to light. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders in technologies, certification, policy and other groups across American Express and externally with key vendor partners to deliver the plan.
- Lead the Product Strategy, Development and Management for the Amex AEIPS EMV capability
- Be a leader in the payments industry and influence the evolution of chip payments
- Global view on the competitive position for chip payments
- Create and maintain roadmaps to deliver the product strategy
- Lead scoping, planning and execution of the product pilots.
- Build and manage vendor relationships
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and deliver new functionality
- Define KPIs, reporting and tracking
- Develop communication strategy to drive awareness
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations. background verification checks.
- Experience leading Product development and management E2E
- Expertise in EMV Payments; Payment security; digital payments
- Strategic thinker. You have an exceptional ability to problem solve and distill complex topics and various data into actionable strategies.
- Excellent collaboration skills building partnerships across key stakeholder teams
- Process minded; ability to create and maintain processes
- Thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Strong professional presence and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time