Are you conscientious and trustworthy individual? Are you reliable and hard working with the ability to work well using your own initiative?
If so we are looking for a Cleaner that can support with maintaining a clean and modern office space based in rural Hassocks.
Due to location you must be able to drive.
Your shift pattern will alternate on a 2 week basis working 40 hours a week Monday-Friday 7am - 4pm and Monday-Friday 10am-7pm.
Duties will include:
- Assist the Housekeeping Supervisor to maintain a high standard of tidiness and cleanliness of the companies premises
- Carryout routine cleanliness checks of the premises throughout the day
- Ensure cleanliness of all general areas of the premises, clean as required
- Sweep, mop and keep clean all non-carpeted floors, entrances, stairs and general areas
- Check all kitchen areas, maintain cleanliness, replenish supplies - drinks, hand towels, soap etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience of cleaning an office or warehouse environment but this is not essential. As long as you are professional, reliable, responsible and trustworthy they will consider your application.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.