Customer Support Manager
Job Title: Customer Support Manager (12 month contract)
Salary: £40k - £50k + excellent benefits
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's leading television platforms, who are looking for a Customer Support Manager to manage one of their biggest upcoming projects across their outsourced contact centre team.
If you have experience in heading up a customer support function across multiple channels as well as managing outsourced contact centres, this could be a great next project for you to take on!
* Lead and manage the delivery of first line support to viewers during a period of change
* Oversee the delivery of voice, email, webchat, and social media support provided to all customers
* Demand modelling, resource planning, forecasting
* Implementing QA processes and benchmarking
* Agents training and project briefings
* Hands-on contact centre support, including complaint handling
* Work closely with senior management to ensure smooth project delivery
* Line management and budget management
* Experience delivering first line support to customers
* Management of outsourced contact centres providing customer support with a technical element
* Proactive, customer-focused attitude
* Excellent commercial awareness
* Strong project planning and delivery skills
* Able to build effective stakeholder relationships
The position will be based in Central London, with travel to Edinburgh required once a month.
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Mesh at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
More searches like this
- Energy Project Management Contract Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Utilities Project Management Contract Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Project Management Contract Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Services Project Management Contract Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project Management Contract Full Time jobs in London (Central)