Hostel Health Worker
Based at Riverside House the successful candidate will be part of an team working to meet the physical and mental health needs of our hostel residents.
You will :
- provide appropriate and relevant guidance, advice and support to clients with physical health, mental health and substance misuse issues.
- work with individuals to identify health support needs and strengths to maximise recovery.
- promote the recovery of service users through planned positive risk taking while minimising likely harm.
- work pro-actively to promote well-being, e.g., nutrition, smoking cessation, etc.
- Applicants must have an empathy with our client group and the ability to work within the ethos of Crawley Open House. Previous experience of working with this client group would be advantageous.
For more information please contact:
Jane Nulty on 01293 447712 or via
The closing date for applications is Friday, 14th June.