Administrator (Customer Services)
We are currently recruiting for several Customer Service Advisors to join our Insurance Customer Service Administration area in Hove.
In this role, we are looking for talented customer service individuals to join us in achieving our goal to make life better by inspiring more people to protect their lifestyles. We have a strong team ethos where we work together to achieve the best for the customer.
In this role, you will be expected:
- To take ownership of detailed enquiries and potential complaints relating to our customers’ Life policies; ensuring that their valuable cover is explained and retained and that you effectively manage what’s important to them.
- To obtain and secure all information that we require so that it is actioned correctly to agreed standards; ensuring that the highest level of customer satisfaction is consistently maintained.
- To demonstrate excellent written skills as well as an outstanding telephone manner and clear willingness to speak to our customers; ensuring the delivery of a fast, effective and technically excellent response.
- To understand and explain trust and title documents, connecting with our customers so that they have peace of mind that their policies provide them with all their needs.
- To offer support, advice and assistance to other members of the team, thereby contributing to a highly motivated, enthusiastic and efficient team ethos and, together, make our customers’ experience as easy as possible and one that they can be delighted with each and every time.
- To ensure the processes and procedures defined above are practiced in order to achieve the customer outcomes defined by the FCA. To truly lead like you mean it and ensure that customers are treated fairly in line with L&G’s Customer Experience programme and TCF policy.
- An outgoing nature and be confident on the phone.
- Passion for customers and put them at the heart of everything you do.
- Motivated to deliver great service and have high standards.
- A talent for making customers feel special.
- Empathy - able to relate to our customers.
- Attention to detail and being familiar with meeting Quality standards
- Brilliant listening skills.
- Confidence when working alone but you will also love working in a team environment.
- Strong IT skills.
The role will consist of approximately 80% admin work, with 20% phone based work.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.