- Full Time
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-17.30pm
Are you looking to work for an organisation that offers a friendly and professional working environment with the ability to progress your career with hard work?
You will already have a great knowledge within payroll and processing statutory payments, new starters and leavers with a strong focus on delivering outstanding service to clients.
- Day to day processing of customer payroll across the organisation
- Respond to customer e-mails that are shared across mailboxes
- Answer payroll queries
- Ensure accurate processing of weekly and monthly payment runs
- Running client reports and printing payslips when the payroll has been completed
- Accurate processing of statutory payments
- Liaison with HMRC
- Process new starters, P45's and changes to salaries
- Resolve queries
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable payroll experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
If you are looking for a new challenge within a role where you can utilise your skillset and work for reputable and forward-thinking organisations the please apply today or call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Payroller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly