Installation/Delivery Driver and Warehouse Supervisor - Avensys
Installation/Delivery Driver and Warehouse Supervisor
Avensys Ltd - Crawley
- Working within a team and sometimes on your own you must have a full clean licence and be able to cope with the lifting / installation of freestanding and integrated domestic appliances including washers, dishwashers, dryers, fridges and cookers and Audio Visual items such as TV’s, Amps and Speakers.
- Experience of electrical and plumbing work would be advantageous.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and load deliveries for installation
- Drive the company vehicle adhering to legislation and company policies, driving and parking considerately, ensuring the vehicle is roadworthy and secured at all times.
- Make initial introduction to the customer, confirm the products for delivery with the customer, establishing where the customer wants the product placing and complete the dynamic risk assessment procedure.
- Co-ordinate the customer and store interactions when a delivery or installation cannot be completed as planned following company procedures.
- Manage the segregation and disposal of waste in accordance with company policy.
- Carry out installation of freestanding and integrated domestic appliances
- Checking appliance function/connections before leaving site
- Ensure properties are left in a clean state
- Complete all paperwork before leaving site
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills keeping customers and colleagues up to date with delivery progress
- Willingness to work adaptable hours which may include Saturday working
- Stock checks
- Manage all goods-in and ensure all goods are correct, undamaged and rotated accurately into stock, reporting any discrepancies to the Stock Controller to arrange returns.
- Keep all warehouse and loading areas consistently clean and tidy while maintaining optimal space utilisation.
- Excellent Communication
- Good team player
- Must be physically fit
- Full UK driving licence is essential
- Friendly and efficient
- A fine eye for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Must be smartly presented
- An outstanding "can-do" attitude and desire to work as a member of a team
- Good timekeeping and reliable
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Holidays 28 days
- Salary on application
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent