Finance Administrator (with some Secretary duties) - £26,000 - Reigate
Are you an experienced administrator from a financial services background?
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and will be highly organised.
A fantastic opportunity has arsine working for our clients who specialise in providing comprehensive flight solutions across the globe.
You will be supporting the Finance Manger, HR Manger and Operations Manager with Administration with some secretarial duties. The initial focus of the role will have an international element.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Schedule, co-ordinate and manage routine and non-routine activities of overseas offices, supporting Finance, HR and Operations
* Produce a schedule of all regular activities that must take place and ensure they are done (e.g., annual returns, office renewals, tax filings, insurances etc)
* Create database of contacts and local support networks for all offices
* Create / manage central filing system for all company documentation
* Provide first port of call support to overseas offices for queries, then direct to relevant department and manage to completion
* Provide support on the set up, negotiation and renewal of insurances, leases, subscriptions, contracts, etc
* Duties may include UK company secretarial activities as appropriate
* Management of the overseas office facilities as required
Knowledge, Skill and Attributes
* Graduate with qualifications in business administration, project management, logistics or other relevant subjects
* Previous relevant experience is preferred but not essential
* Strong administrative skills, highly organised with good attention to detail
* Project Management skills and experience
* Excellent relationship skills with the ability to communicate at different levels in the organisation and across the regions.
* Excellent problem soling skills with ability to identify issues and address them and know when to ask for help for help
* Capable of managing and prioritising your own workload while operating as part of a busy team
If you have the above skills please APPLY through the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.