My Client is looking for a talented Receptionist. The overall responsibility of this pivotal role is to deliver a first rate front of house experience to internal and external visitors. Being customer focused you will be responsible for managing the reception and meeting room area.
Duties will include:
* To provide a first class front of house & reception experience to all visitors
* Managing availability schedules for the board room and additional meeting rooms
* Responsible for the overall presentation of the reception and meeting room area
* Providing leadership to support staff required to cover reception
* Ensuring the switchboard is functional at all times
* Producing various business critical reports using excel
* Supporting the company's best practice processes and ensuring all administration, company and legal requirements are met
* Pursuing outstanding ID and other documentation
* Participate in company training initiatives and develop and implement appropriate programmes for reception
* General mail distribution and call re-direction
* Managing divisional equipment/assets - including maintenance
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.