Salary: £29,000 per annum
Working hours: 35 - 40 per week
Type of contract: Permanent
Location: West Sussex, Horsham and other locations in Sussex as and when required
SHC are looking for two Physiotherapists to join the team at Horsham, West Sussex. SHC is a group of care homes across Sussex, employing over 600 employees, offering a broad range of care and support for the people we support covering Elderly, Dementia, Physical Disabilities, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, End of life, Respite and Acquired brain Injury.
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment for service users with complex disabilities and offer support advice to families and staff.
- Be the Physiotherapy lead within the multi-disciplinary team providing specialist advice to other health professionals.
- To supervise and teach Physiotherapy Support and provide supervision to less experienced Physiotherapists where appropriate.
- Work closely with district wheelchair and special seating service, orthotic services and other agencies involved.
- To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of the practitioner's professional activities.
- To undertake physiotherapy assessment and treatment as an autonomous practitioner based on clinical evidence.
- To evaluate and reassess individualised physiotherapy management including postural management and / or treatment plans, using clinical reasoning skills and utilising a wide range of treatment skills and options in order to formulate an individual programme of care.
The successful candidate will:
- be an experienced physiotherapist;
- have an HCPC License to practice;
- understands the needs of vulnerable people;
- be an effective communicator and is able to work as part of a team.
If you wish to be considered for this role, apply today with an up to date CV and a member of HR will be in contact. with you in due course
Closing Date: Sunday 9 June 2019
Please Note: Successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure + Barring Service Check (DBS)
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!