Are you an experienced administrator that has come from a production or manufacturing background?
Are you looking for a new role that offers varied development opportunities, a competitive salary, 22 days leave plus bank holidays and an employee's pension?
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 (doe)
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
You will oversee the incoming customer orders to ensure communicated and expedited through the company and that the customer is kept updated at all times.
- Review of incoming orders,
- Co-ordinating with the production and technical departments to ensure deadlines can be met,
- Loading orders into a production system
- Monitoring and expediting their progress through the company to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
- It is a key role in an exciting, growing business with the opportunity to liaise with high end global automotive and manufacturing customers.
The successful candidate will have the following skills or attributes:
- Experience working in production coordination in a manufacturing or production environment - ideally a fast paced, precision engineering environment.
- Excellent communicator who has experience of proactively communicating with large multinational businesses
- Tenacious expeditor who is deadline driven and motivates their peers to work together to achieve goals
- Attention to detail - must have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- A confident and efficient user of IT - ideally using production systems in a previous role
- A team player - enjoys working efficiently in a cross-functional team
If this role based in Littlehampton sounds of interest to you then please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.