Senior Bookkeeper (Part Time)
Senior Bookkeeper (Part time)
Salary: £28k Pro rata
Hours: 21 Hours per week
Are you looking for a part time role within a friendly and professional Accountancy practice based in Hove? This rapidly expanding chartered accountants is looking for a bright and highly organised Senior Bookkeeper to join their team.
- Preparing VAT calculations for different VAT schemes and submitting VAT returns
- Processing payment runs
- Bookkeeping for multiple clients
- Ales and purchase ledger
- Producing cash flow forecasts
- Preparing accounts up to trial balance
- Reconciling balance sheet items
- Liaising with HMRC
- Assisting with posting journals and month end
The right candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications to apply:
- AAT level 4 qualified
- Great IT skills and working knowledge of Xero
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Proven bookkeeping background ideally within a practice
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation. For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.