Job Title: PMO Manager
Salary: £44,000 - £50,000
An opportunity has arisen to join the Programme Management Office (PMO) team as a PMO Manager. The post holder will work closely with the Head of PMO and Programme Managers to provide oversight and ensure transparency of a programme area and range of projects. You will oversee major initiative or programme of work to ensure PMO processes are adhered to.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure standardisation of all project documentation and effective management of project progress
* Make formal presentations to large groups
* Support the improvement of current PMO processes to ensure they are fit for purpose
* To persuade the board, senior managers and stakeholders of the importance of the initiative/programme, to negotiate with and motivate on project delivery, including linking in with other initiatives, very sensitive information about performance and change
* Develop specialist PMO project management policies guidelines and procedures
* Empower project team members by providing specialist consultancy and coaching, driving a high performing team
* Develop and maintain project plans in close collaboration with project leads for all key work-streams, providing oversight of the activities and specialist functions to ensure coherent and on-time delivery.
* Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders to understand and manage expectations
* Develop and maintain close working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to monitor key deliverables against time and budget constraints
* Deliver regular programme level reporting to all key stakeholders, in line with the requirements of the PMO
If this sounds like the role for you and the next step in your career then click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.