Registered Childrens Home Manager
I am looking for a Registered Manager to join one of my client's children's home in Redhill.
As a Registered Manager, not only is your duty of care the children, but also to the team of adults working within the home. We understand that sometimes working in a children's home can be tough; being able to inspire, communicate, stay calm under pressure and stay positive when plans get derailed is key in ensuring your team is working effectively.
As a manager in a children's home, you will need to demonstrate a high level of empathy whilst also guaranteeing our level of care is maintained at the very best standard, you will also need to ensure the staff are following the same values, standards of care as you.
To be considered for the role;
* Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a position relevant to the residential care of children
* Have at least one year in a role supervising and managing staff
* LEVEL 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare
* Hold a GOOD or OUTSTANDING grade within your recent Ofsted Inspections
* Driving license and access to own vehicle
* Competitive salary
* Career progression
* Bespoke training programme for Registered Managers to progress with Compass into the Regional Operations Manager posts
If you are an experienced Registered Manager and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, I would welcome your application!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.