Business Mortgage Underwriter
Red Flag Recruitment are seeking an experienced Business Mortgage Underwriter to join a friendly based in Portslade by Sea.
Your role as a Business Mortgage Underwriter will be to report to the New Business Manager and to source and recommend mortgage products to clients and brokers on both an advised and packaged basis.
Working Days: Monday to Friday (Office Hours)
Pay: £22,000 basic with commission of around £3.5K approx.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer phone to take initial enquiries from broker/client
- Carry out fact finds with clients to ensure all relevant information is obtained
- Source Second charge products using Twenty7Tec and industry knowledge to ensure the ‘best’ product is found.
- Key information into relevant lender systems for ESIS to be generated
- Complete recommendation report to ensure customer circumstances are met
- Check FCA / ICO websites to ensure introducing broker has relevant permissions.
- Complete documents in preparation for file being passed to processor
- Update in house system with notes/documents
- CeMAP Qualified
- Previous Financial services experience
- Knowledge of Mortgage Market terminology
- Numerate and computer literate.
If you have previous Financial experience and are CeMAP qualified, please apply now and send your up to date CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment to be considered for this role.