My Choice Children's Homes
RESPONSIBLE TO: Recruitment Manager and Directors
LOCATION: Haywards Heath
SALARY: £14,942 - £15,500 per annum (depending on experience)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide a receptionist role incorporating administration duties to staff at Head Office.
This role requires the applicant to provide a first-class reception and administration service to Head Office, meeting and greeting visitors to the main Reception area, answering a busy switchboard and forwarding on calls to relevant departments to include taking messages. There will be a requirement to carry out basic administration duties, such as franking post, ensuring the reception area and surrounding areas are clean and tidy.
The successful applicant will receive the necessary training to complete the duties listed below.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To answer telephone calls and refer them as appropriate to the relevant department and message taking as required.
- To meet and greet visitors to the Head Office and Training Centre providing refreshments as required. This includes, setting up the refreshments in meeting rooms or the training area and clearing away and stacking the dishwasher.
- Maintain a tidy office space, with particular attention to kitchen areas.
- Opening daily post, distributing to relevant departments.
- Franking post and preparing for collection at the end of each day.
- To undertake administration duties as required.
- Maintaining the telephone contact list for Head Office, Homes and School.
- Preparing meeting rooms in accordance with requests via the electronic diary system.
- To undertake any other duties as required.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
(Full time) 35 per week or potential Part time. Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm (with one hour unpaid for lunch).
Holiday Entitlement: (Full time) 22 days plus 8 bank/public holidays (pro-rata for part time workers) (eight bank/public holidays recognised by the company are: New Year's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, May Day Bank Holiday Monday, Spring Bank Holiday Monday, Late Summer Bank Holiday Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day)
THIS POST IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA BEING MET
- Suitably experienced / qualified – evidence of qualifications required
- Satisfactory formal interview at Head Office
- Satisfactory second interview
- Satisfactory References
- Satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure
- Overseas Police check (if needed)