Salary: £20k - £24k
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am - 17.30pm
Are you looking to progress your career within a large finance team and work fore an employer that will support and pay for further study?
This is an entry level role for an ambitious and methodical individual that thrive in a busy working environment.
The role will be to process receipts and payments to enter the accounting software within an organisation that has a 60-70-million-pound turnover.
- Assisting in the cash flow forecast - weekly
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Post sales and receipts into the credit control system
- Upload sales invoices
- Post receipts in Sage
The right candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven background within reconciliations and working within an accounts/cashier role
- Excellent Excel skills inclusive of V-lookups and pivot tables
- Great attention to detail with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Personable and friendly
- Ambitious and self-motivated
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding and successful organisation, for more information on this role, please contact Sarah Nicholas 01273 947810 or apply by the 1st June 2019.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.