Plate & Wine Waiting Staff
5 days left
Waiting & Bar Staff - Hotels
We are looking for reliable waiting & bar staff to join our rapidly growing team of temporary staff in the Surrey / West Sussex area. Our clients include local hotels, some 4 and 5 star and some with rosettes. Due to the location of these clients you will need to have your own transport.
Temporary Waiting & Bar Staff should have a minimum of 1 year's experience.
As temporary Waiting & Bar Staff you will be able to choose which shifts you say yes/no to giving you great flexibility over your hours! This can be used as part time work around a current role or as a full time role.
You will get paid weekly, pension and holiday pay, as well as a refer a friend scheme!
Apply here today or contact Kerry Salloway on 01293 848 114 for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Plate & Wine Waiting Staff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Hospitality & Catering Hospitality Temporary Flexible jobs in Crawley
- Catering Hospitality Temporary Flexible jobs in Crawley
- Events & Entertainment Hospitality Temporary Flexible jobs in Crawley
- Food Services Hospitality Temporary Flexible jobs in Crawley
- Front Of House Hospitality Temporary Flexible jobs in Crawley