Office Assistant - Professional Services - Competitive Salary - Oxford
Our clients who are one of the leading Professional Services companies in the UK are looking for an Office Assistant to join their busy Facilities team.
You will be working directing under the Office Manager ensuring the smooth running of the office.
The Duties and Responsibilities:
* Welcoming visitors and arranging meeting rooms
* Supervising contractors and drafting email reports to the central Facilities Team
* Working with the IT, Marketing, HR, Finance, Compliance and Facilities teams to ensure that the needs of the business are met on an on-going basis
* Ensuring a tidy work environment
* Setting up of on-site events including room organisation, provision of refreshments and catering
* Document management including archiving, document retrieval and file closures.
* Liaising with the central Facilities team to ensure that all business-wide services are carried out appropriately
* Assistance with Health and Safety checks
* Providing basic IT on-site support
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, stationery and maintaining the kitchen consumables and stock
The person specifics:
* Previous experience within an office environment in a similar role
* Good IT skills including MS packages
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Well presented and personable
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
If you have the above skills please APPLY through the link
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.