Office Administrator, Coordinator & Property Manager
Our office in Church Road Hove are searching for TWO new key members of staff that are more than just "Administrators" to join our friendly, dedicated team. Getting involved in Property Management, coordination and multi tasking among various departments.
This role is in the heart of our operations to provide planning and administrative support to our field team and Office Manager. This will ensure our company in every department provides a reliable, professional service.
The role will primarily be responsible for:
- Fielding inbound phone calls and dealing with them appropriately
- Assisting with inbound emails and customer correspondence
- Maintaining accurate records on internal database and diary management
- Invoicing and online payment processing
- Ensuring paper work is in order and jobs are coded correctly and reporting. Filing, shredding, photocopying, scanning etc
- Creating and updating Social Media posts (not essential)
- Assisting the Finance department with data entry and basic payroll and accounting tasks
We are looking for someone that will bring a great energy and motivation into our team, a self-starter that wants to learn and progress within the company. Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
“Great companies are built on great employees”
Are you professional, trustworthy, well presented, polite and hardworking? Do you have confident communication skills, both written and verbal?
Do you have excellent computer literacy skills knowledge of Microsoft and Google? With a "can do", positive attitude, willingness to learn new skills quickly?
This position offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an ever-growing business in the heart of Brighton & Hove. This position is being recruited on a permanent basis and as well as an attractive base salary, is being offered with a vision to grow and take on more responsibilities within the company.
At On Tap we want to take care of our employees, that's why we have a benefits such as quarterly team performance bonus, discounts for work at your own home and immediate family. We work together like a large family here, arranging team building nights out as well as coffee mornings
If this job interests you, then On Tap would love to hear from you! Follow the application process and a member from our Office team will be in touch.
More searches like this
- Business Personal Assistant Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove
- Construction Personal Assistant Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove
- Building Services Personal Assistant Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove
- Electrical & Plumbing Personal Assistant Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove
- Property Personal Assistant Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove