Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Job Title: Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Location: Kent, South East England
Salary: £19,000 pa + benefits
Are you looking for a new opportunity within Conveyancing support? Are you currently or recently experienced as a Legal Secretary?
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting on behalf of a multi- site law firm based in Kent, who is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Conveyancing team.
This role will be responsible for supporting and assisting within secretarial and administrative duties.
- Substantial holiday allowance (Christmas period shutdown on-top)
- Discretional Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover - 3x salary
- Opportunities for sponsored professional training
- Reduced legal fee rates
- Social staffing events
- Paid sick leave
And many many more!
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Client liaison, arranging appointments and updating clients when required
- Answering all incoming calls and making outbound calls if and when required
- Audio and Copy Typing all correspondence, including letters, legal forms and quotes
- Covering and working as a team with other secretaries and assistants
- Utilising the firm's case management system, for the operative processing, delivery and storage of information
- General administrative duties including photocopying
Skills & Experience;
- Previous and relevant experience of working as a Legal Secretary within a busy Conveyancing team
- Good IT skills
- Professional and assertive telephone manner
- Organised manner and are able to prioritise multiple tasks and a busy work load, ensuring that strict deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fast and accurate typing speed (legal secretarial qualification would be desirable)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.