Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
Job Title: Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
Salary: £22,000 pa + benefits
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary? Have you got a background and knowledge in Commercial Property?
Search Consultancy are excited to be working closely with a well-established, growing firm based within Bedfordshire. This role is walking distance from the high street, train and bus stations, offering a modern open office space, working with a friendly and approachable team.
This role will be responsible for assisting x2 Solicitors within the Commercial Property team, carrying out all secretarial support when required.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Client liaison via email, telephone and face to face contact
- Ensure that all departmental systems and firm procedures are being adhered too
- Assisting with all administrative tasks
Skills & Experience;
- Recent experience within a Legal Secretarial position, ideally based in a Commercial Property team
- Excellent IT Skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience and knowledge or using a case management system is desirable
- Proactive and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure on their own initiative and within a team
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.