Customer Service Supervisor
Job title: Customer Service Supervisor
Job type: Full time/Permenant
Salary: £20,000 PA (Negotiable)
Have a passion for customer service? Have a passion for social media? Have team leading skills?
We are on the lookout for a friendly, confident and outgoing person to join our amazing customer support team. You will be dealing with customer enquiries, and supervising our growing team of overseas chat operators and setting up new clients in our systems.
The Customer Services Supervisor is part of a team responsible for supporting the daily operations of the overseas live chat operators, to ensure a consistent high quality of live chat engagements. This role also involves extensive contact with customers, both for designated new clients and on-going account relationships
* Supervision and support of the overseas live chat operators
* Monitor the quality and professionalism of live chats
* Provide feedback and guidance to operators where necessary
* Complete regular checks and processes; recognise and deal with issues when they arise
* Provision of on-going training and feedback to operators to ensure service levels are maintained and improved
* Support the development and continuous improvement of the operators
* Ensure strong English language skills are used and maintained by live chat operators
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise as necessary.
* Setting up and configuring new clients on to the live chat system
* Engaging with and forming strong relationships with clients to ensure they receive fantastic customer service
What you'll need:
Ability to write clearly and concisely to a high standard of English
* An understanding of live chat or experience with live chat platforms would be an advantage
* Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to quickly learn new skills
* A good communicator who is comfortable advising and supporting remote teams
* Team player who loves working collaboratively in an innovative, fast growing and challenging environment
* A background in customer service and a love of engaging with people is essential
* Friendly telephone manner
* Strong Word, Excel and other office suite skills.
* Confident and outgoing
* An interest in social media and blogging
* Understanding of the digital world
Don't miss this great opportunity apply now
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.