Help Desk Administrator
KSD Support Services Limited is one of the fastest growing, privately owned, building maintenance and facilities management support services companies in the UK.
You will be based within the helpdesk team to assist in providing clients with a high standard call out service and provide administrative assistance to our Contract Managers. The role offers you the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge that will enable you to deliver excellent service and an outstanding customer experience.
Knowledge, skills and experience: -
- Customer focused both internally and externally
- Professional and helpful telephone manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to support and work as part of a team.
- Minimum of a 2 years’ experience working in a customer centred service organisation.
- GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English Language.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook and
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working Hours: 8.00am-5.00pm
Should you wish to apply for the above position, please submit your CV to HR@ksdgroupltd.com