Sales Consultant - Clearwater People Solutions LTD
Have an outgoing personality with a sales flair? Want a career in Recruitment where new ideas are always supported and encouraged? Want the flexibility within your role play to your strengths and not just be another “recruiter”? Then keep reading….
Due to an exciting period of growth, Clearwater People Solutions are now looking for driven individuals to join the talented Sales Team. Clearwater are specialists in IT & Business recruitment and have been a major player in the industry for 12 years, we’ve seen the IT industry go from strength to strength and it’s only getting busier as IT continues to transform our everyday lives. It’s an exciting prospect that we could be sourcing the talent that will create the next big thing within Technology!
The Sales Team are an integral piece of the puzzle at Clearwater. You will have the freedom to business development in a way that suits you – you’ll have access to a number of lead generation tools and methods meaning you’ll always have a pipeline of people to call. The task of finding talent for the roles you bring in will fall with our central delivery team, meaning you can focus your day around managing and maintaining strong relationships with your clients.
Typical tasks in this position –
- Generating candidate leads to identify new business opportunities by understanding what interviews, companies and contracts they have had with certain organisations.
- Managing and updating a database of warm leads.
- Making sales calls to follow up leads and to qualify and take on new requirements.
- Arranging and attending meetings to establish good working relationships with your clients.
- Researching current job markets and any trends within recruitment.
Experience & attributes needed for this role –
- Previous telephone/face to face sales experience
- Recruitment experience preferred but not essential
- Driven & motivated to succeed
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales role
With 60% of our staff having worked for the company for 5 years + you will be joining a team that are not only incredibly established but committed to making the business a leader in the recruitment world. Our office culture is second to none - with dress down every day, brunch on a Friday and regular staff outings you are guaranteed to never dread Monday again.